One person is dead after a fiery car crash in a western Iowa graveyard. The crash happened around 9:30 last night near Stuart. The badly burned body has not yet been identified. Authorities say the car ripped through a metal fence and knocked over several headstones before stopping and burning. The driver was pronounced dead at the scene.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Iowa Legislators in lawsuit involving voting laws
- Dry February keeps most of state in drought conditions
- This is the Iowa Day of Kindness, so be Iowa Nice!