Authorities searched a campsite near Audubon Monday and say they arrested twelve people they found were illegally in the US. The people picked up at Audubon’s “Albert the Bull” Park were jailed in Audubon County and turned over this morning to the Immigration and Naturalization Service for deportation.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- A 6% pay raise still means Iowa judges will earn less than judges in surrounding states
- Sound and video updates planned for Iowa State sports venues
- State universities requesting room and board increases to handle higher costs
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness