Two Knoxville men and a Melcher couple are under arrest after a drug investigation. The Marion and Warren County drug task force capped an investigation into a drug case by arresting the four at the Knoxville home. Officers say they seized methamphetamine, marijuana and paraphernalia. 45-year-old Michael Kobelinsky and 37-year-old David Shaffer of Knoxville are charged with conspiracy to deliver a controlled substance. 20-year-old Wendy Bennett and Joshua Bennet of Melcher are charged with possession, paraphernalia and child endangerment.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal