The U-S Attorney General says three suspects in custody may’ve had prior knowledge of the September 11th attacks and among them is a 30-year-old Middle Eastern man who was arrested in his Cedar Rapids apartment two weeks after the attacks.Youssef Hmimssa was arrested on charges of fraud and falsifying visas and i-ds. Officials at the time said he had no direct involvement with the terror attacks, and he was transferred to Detroit where he and two former roommates were indicted. Today, in published reports, Attorney General John Ashcroft says Hmimssa and the two others had airport diagrams.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Tonight is final GOP debate before 2024 Iowa Caucuses
- Dreaming of a white Christmas? New Iowa map shows your chances
- Appeal denied for man convicted of murder outside Pisgah bar
- More people call for Woodbury County Supervisor to resign
- Congressman Feenstra says soaring national debt continues to be a concern