The national farm-toy convention is going on in Dyersville this weekend. The biggest brand-name of all may have moved most of its operations to China, but event spokesperson Annie Reitzer says the majority of this weekend’s attraction will still be displays by three farm-toy makers, at three spots around town, the Beckman High School Commercial Club Park and the National Farm Toy Museum, and a bus runs between all the locations. The weekend is full of events for admirers of the tiny replicas.The national farm-toy convention continues in Dyersville through Sunday.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- DeSantis hits 99th county, Trump rallies with crowd in two Iowa cities
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime