Two Illinois men are facing armed robbery charges after a stake out and chase that started in Davenport. 26-year-old Issac Lee Loggins and 35-year-old Shawn Anthony Cade, both of Rock Island, Illinois, are accused of three armed robberies in Davenport. Police had a fast food restaurant under surveillance when they saw the two men take off. One was quickly captured, while the other was found later in a Rock Island home.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk