Luther College in Decorah is offering a five thousand dollar reward hoping to get information on six bomb threats called in to the school. The first two threats were made September 11th and 12th. Four more threats were made last week. The threats were directed at various buildings and no bombs were found. The college is in the process of installing caller i-d to try and prevent the threats. The northeast Iowa school is also offering the reward for information leading the arrest and conviction of those involved in making the threats.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk