Things are getting somewhat back to normal working conditions for Iowa Congressman Leonard Boswell. Boswell and his staff were forced out of their regular office for three weeks due to the anthrax scare. Boswell says they returned just a couple of days ago. He says they’re glad to get the office back.The one thing that hasn’t returned to normal is the delivery of the mail.They haven’t had any mail delivered since October 12th. Boswell says there’s no clear indication of when the mail will come again.Mail delivery is on an indefinite pause. Boswell says constituents are still urged to either call or e-mail his office with their concerns.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Iowa Legislators in lawsuit involving voting laws
- Dry February keeps most of state in drought conditions
- This is the Iowa Day of Kindness, so be Iowa Nice!