An autopsy’s being preformed on a body found Monday in Davenport. Police say the body found in a shallow water area of the Mississippi River is that of a female, age 18-30. Police say they’re treating the death as suspicious.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk