An eastern Iowa utility worker was badly hurt yesterday when he touched high-voltage power lines in rural Jones County. 55-year-old Dallas Paustian of Anamosa came in contact with 72-hundred volts of electricity while working in the southwest part of the county. He was able to lower his bucket and shuffle to his truck to summon help. He was airlifted to University Hospitals in Iowa City for treatment.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Error causes Iowa Lottery to report wrong numbers for Monday Powerball drawing
- UNI receives large donation to help with Campanile renovation
- November 2023 in Iowa? Likely among 20 driest on record
- Casey DeSantis a key surrogate for DeSantis2024 in Iowa
- Fire damages buildings in downtown Webster City