A fired Davenport policeman is pleading innocent to eleven charges of theft and misconduct. 40-year-old Greg Collins is a former sergeant and head of the vice and gang unit. He’s accused of misappropriating seized property, falsifying reports and records and benefiting from the sale of confiscated bikes and cars. The charges were filed by the Iowa Attorney General after a D-C-I probe. Trial is set for January 22nd.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk