A Cedar Rapids policeman is accused of sexually harassing a woman while on duty. 20-year-old Casey Ralston is suing Officer Reggie Harrelson, claiming he pulled her over in July for no reason. Harrelson allegedly made sexual advances, according to Cedar Rapids city attorney Scott Pederson. Pederson says officer Harrelson asked Ralston very personal questions after telling her to get out of her car. Pederson says Harrelson reach around and grabbed Ralston on the buttocks. Ralston claims Harrelson showed up at her house to talk to her right after the encounter. Ralston’s suit also names Cedar Rapids Safety Commissioner Dave Zahn and Police Chief Mike Klappholz for failure to discipline Harrelson.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- DeSantis hits 99th county, Trump rallies with crowd in two Iowa cities
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime