A suspicious death is under investigation in northern Iowa. The Hancock County Sheriff is investigating the death of a man found in the town of Corwith last night as a homicide. A 9-1-1 call summoned authorities to a home just after 8 p-m. The caller said there was a “deceased” person inside the home. The body of 75-year-old Dale Edwin Kelling was found there. The search for a vehicle may be connected to the incident. It was last seen in Corwith around 7:30 last night.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal