Dubuque police have arrested a second person in the holdup two weeks ago of a branch of the Dubuque Bank and Trust.21-year-old Melissa Ann Fondell is charged with robbery in the second degree. Police say she helped her brother by driving him to the bank where he committed the crime. Jared Fondell is also charged. Police say Melissa waited near the bank while her brother robbed it, then the two drove to Illinois where they discarded evidence. Police don’t say what that evidence is, but say they’ve recovered it. If Melissa Fondell is convicted she could get up to ten years in prison. She’ll make an initial court appearance in Dubuque Thursday.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Taylor will not resign as county supervisor after wife’s voter fraud convictions
- Ramaswamy calls on Iowa’s governor, GOP rivals to take a stand on carbon pipelines
- Warmer weather is on the way
- Lawsuit challenges Iowa law on sexually-graphic books, discussions of sexual orientation in K-6 classes
- Iowa players honored by B1G