A northwest Iowa boy is recovering from bullet wounds.Sioux City police shot a 15-year-old boy yesterday afternoon. The child’s mother, Maria Gomez, called 9-1-1 and claimed her son, Manuel Perez, was attacking her other children with a knife. When officers arrived, Perez allegedly threatened them too — so they fired. The boy’s in stable condition. The shooting is under investigation.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- DeSantis hits 99th county, Trump rallies with crowd in two Iowa cities
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime