A new eastern Iowa attraction has won an award. The National Motorcycle Museum moved from South Dakota to Anamosa earlier this year. The museum has won the 2001 Iowa Tourism “Attraction of the Year” award for towns with populations under 10-thousand. The museum has attracted more than six thousand visitors from 40 different states and several countries. It features more than 70 antique motorcycles, memorabilia and a Hall of Fame.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Dubuque wins millions in federal money for flood protection system updgrade
- Iowa continues to see lack of dentists who will take Medicaid patients
- Contest to choose state’s best breaded pork tenderloin down to 5 establishments
- Cedar Rapids Schools closed after online threat
- Iowa’s DeJean and Jackson honored by B1G