Holiday bills are starting to arrive in Iowans’ mailboxes, and consumer credit counseling businesses are beginning to jam up with new clients.Brian Delaney is operations manager for the Consumer Credit office in Davenport. Even though predictions said most people would spend less during the just-passed holiday season, Delaney says plenty of eastern Iowans are finding they still spent too much and they’re in a financial hole.Delaney says his office can provide people with the needed financial tools to escape the mountain of debt.There are similar offices in: Ames, Algona, Council Bluffs, Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Fort Dodge, Waterloo and Storm Lake. Call 800 DEBT HELP to find the office closest to you.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk