A northwest Iowa man suspected in the slaying of his young boy won’t be going to court again until summer. A new trial date is set for 37-year-old Donald Boss of Remsen, who’s accused of killing his adopted son, Timothy, two years ago. Plymouth County officials say Boss waived his right to have his trial within 90 days. Boss had asked for a speedy trial when he pled NOT guilty to first-degree murder charges last month. The date for trial was April 16th but has been moved to July 9th. He’s held on 250-thousand dollars bond.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Opening day to submit nominating papers for Iowa’s 2024 Primary Ballot
- Record highs possible today in the 70s, with wind chills tomorrow night below zero
- Farmers are concerned about dry soil headed into planting season
- DNR confirms dead gray wolf found near Davenport
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions