The state high school wrestling tournament wrapped up on Saturday night. Two competitors will hope next season to accomplish what few ever have, win four state titles. One of those is Mack Reiter from Gilbertville Don Bosco. Reiter won the 112-pound state title, his third, in class 1A. Reiter says he handled the pressure of winning better as the season progressed. He says a lot of the pressure came from himself at the beginning of the year. Reiter says things changed when his dad told him to just go out and have fun.Reiter says his coaching staff has been very supportive.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal