Authorities are expected to release more information soon on the human remains unearthed early this morning in northwest Iowa. 37-year-old Donald Boss Junior is charged in the murder of his 11-year-old adopted son, Timothy, who disappeared two years ago. Boss maintains he’s innocent, but in a Sioux City courtroom yesterday, told where the boy’s body could be found — in the basement of his home in Remsen. Authorities started digging up the concrete floor with a jackhammer and shovels last night and discovered remains about two a-m. They were taken to Sioux City and should be at the state Medical Examiner’s office in Des Moines by this afternoon.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal