Voters in the Center Point/Urbana school district have approved a bond issue for nearly one-point-four million dollars.The bond issue was approved Tuesday and will be matched by a 946-thousand dollar grant from Vision Iowa. It will build an eight-classroom addition at Center Point Elementary School and a four-classroom addition to the Urbana Middle School.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Senate GOP aims to eliminate state income tax
- With deer season underway, Iowa hunters are urged to secure their shotguns
- Register’s ‘Iowa Poll’ shows Trump lead growing
- Feenstras’ Sioux Center event for presidential hopefuls focuses on faith
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker