A family of four lost their home in north-central Iowa last night. The fire at the home of the Tom Farhat family in Webster City was called in about six-thirty last night after someone put gasoline into a wood-burning stove. Damage was heavy. No injuries were reported.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk