Northeastern Iowa authorities are looking for a disabled woman who’s been missing for two and-a-half days. Fayette County Sheriff’s authorities are seeking help in locating a missing woman. 18-year-old Anna Gross of West Union was last seen Saturday morning, putting gas in her family vehicle. Gross is described as being four-feet eleven inches tall, has cerebral palsy and speaks with a lisp.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Feenstras’ Sioux Center event for presidential hopefuls focuses on faith
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response