A state and federal drug sting is underway in Cedar Rapids where warrants have been issued for 21 people — more than a dozen have been arrested so far. It’s part of the U-S Justice Department’s “Project Safe Neighborhood.” 15 people are in custody so far listing Cedar Rapids as their addresses though one is from Chicago, another is from Quasqueton. Eight more people are being sought, most of them on cocaine charges. The operation took months of undercover work.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk