Grinnell College heads to Ripon College in Wisconsin for the Midwest Conference track and field championships. The women’s team will be led by Maquoketa native Nicole Cueno ranks among the nation’s best in the five-kilometer and 10-K and coach Will Freeman says she will run both this weekend.Freeman says the Ripon track will be different from the ones they are used to as it isn’t as nice as some of the other synthetic tracks.The meet runs through tomorrow.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- DeSantis hits 99th county, Trump rallies with crowd in two Iowa cities
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime