The northeast Iowa man injured in a campground explosion this weekend is now home from the hospital. Thirty-six-year-old Mark Kelschen of Monticello was lighting a gas stove or furnace inside a camper when there was an explosion, and a small fire inside the camper. He put it out quickly with a garden hose. Kelschen was taken to a Manchester hospital, then to University Hospitals in Iowa City, where he was treated for burns to his hands, arms and face, then released.
You are here: / / Injured camper goes home