The Iowa baseball team faces Indiana today in Minneapolis in the opening round of the Big Ten baseball tournament. While Indiana is known as a basketball school, Iowa coach Scott Broghamer says the Hoosiers are pretty good on the diamond, too.Broghamer says his team is ready after sweeping three games from Illinois to get into the tournament. He says you can’t afford any letdown in the tournament.Broghamer will go with his ace against Indiana.He’ll start Reed Pawelk on the mound. Today’s game begins at noon.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- DeSantis hits 99th county, Trump rallies with crowd in two Iowa cities
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime