The mother of an 11-year-old Central City boy is suing the school district after the boy broke his nose when some lockers fell on him. Diana Fuller is seeking damages for her son, Dustin Moyer, who was injured when the lockers fell on him as he tried to get his bookbag out of a locker. The suit requests payment of up to 65-hundred dollars for medical expenses, along with 10-thousand dollars for pain and suffering. Fuller is also seeking 15-hundred dollars for the costs of missed work days and the transportation of her son to the hospital.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Sen. Grassley to question Sec. Vilsack on passage of Farm Bill
- Just back from the border, Nunn talks with Iowans about stopping opioids
- Wife of murdered Iowa prison guard calls for expanding union rights
- Bill tightens Iowa’s ban on foreign ownership of farmland
- House sends governor repeal of Iowa’s gender balance rule for boards, commissions