No, that wasn’t Spiderman. Hospital officials in Iowa City are releasing very few details about a patient who fell several stories after inching up a wall.The University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics says the patient fell Monday morning. The person climbed over a six-foot wall at the ground floor, then scaled an inner wall in the hospital’s atrium. The person fell about four floors and was injured. The person’s name and condition are not being released. The hospital won’t say if it was a suicide attempt.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal