A trial date is now set for an eastern Iowa mental health counselor who’s charged with getting prescription drugs from his clients. 41-year-old Mark Davison was arraigned Monday in Delaware County and pleaded not guilty. He was arrested last month after charges were filed in connection with his employment as a therapist at the Backbone Area Counseling Center at the Regional Medical Center in Manchester. He faces other charges including felony insurance fraud and conspiracy. Davison is scheduled to go to trial September 18th.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Mississippi River bridge at Lansing could remain closed for months
- Thousands of dollars missing in apparent hack of Dyersville city email
- House Democrats back state directed retirement savings accounts
- Hinson says temporary federal spending plan likely by Friday deadlie
- Sen. Grassley to question Sec. Vilsack on passage of Farm Bill