Services are tomorrow in Fort Dodge for long-time Iowa legislator, C.Joseph Coleman, who died at the age of 79 this weekend. Coleman was a lawmaker for 34 years, representing portions of Webster and Hamilton Counties. Coleman was the past president of the Iowa Soybean Association. He served in numerous leadership positions in the legislature and also served on the state’s bicentennial and sesquicentennial commissions.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Supreme Court reverses ruling giving Manchester man a third attempted murder trial
- DeSantis hits 99th county, Trump rallies with crowd in two Iowa cities
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos