A Davenport man is in Scott County Jail on charges he performed sex acts on two young girls. Fifty-eight-year-old Carrol Huffman is charged with second-degree sexual abuse for allegedly performing a sex act on an unconsenting 11-year-old girl. He’s also charged with third-degree sexual abuse for allegedly touching a 12-year-old girl inappropriately while showing her pornographic movies. Police say the victim told them similiar incidents have taken place 20 times in the past year. Police say theincidents took place in a Davenport home in June. Huffman also faces charges of soliciting a child to engage in a sex act and dissemination of obscenematerials to a minor.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Taylor will not resign as county supervisor after wife’s voter fraud convictions
- Ramaswamy calls on Iowa’s governor, GOP rivals to take a stand on carbon pipelines
- Warmer weather is on the way
- Lawsuit challenges Iowa law on sexually-graphic books, discussions of sexual orientation in K-6 classes
- Iowa players honored by B1G