Heavy rain overnight is causing flooding problems in several northwest Iowa cities.A campground in Cherokee is flooded, sewers are backing up in homes, and some roads are swamped. Nearly an inch of rain has fallen and up to two more inches are possible. Cherokee and Buena Vista counties are under a flash flood warning. Street flooding is reported in Storm Lake.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Sound and video updates planned for Iowa State sports venues
- State universities requesting room and board increases to handle higher costs
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness
- ‘Lost winter’ wraps up with Iowa’s 2nd warmest February on record