Homegrown talent has been a big plus for the nationally-ranked Northern Iowavolleyball program. This year’s roster has 13-players, all from Iowa. Headcoach Bobbi Peterson and assistant coach Mary Berhardt were prep teammatesat Dike, while assistant Barb Radle is from Camanche and Kim McCaffrey isfrom Carroll. Peterson says that local flavor is a source of pride for theprogram, although sometimes people think they don’t recruit outside thestate.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness
- ‘Lost winter’ wraps up with Iowa’s 2nd warmest February on record
- Sewing Days planned as work resumes on large-scale Sioux City art project
- Bill to crack down on SWATTING calls awaits governor’s signature