Iowa State returns to action at home Saturday night against Troy State. The Cyclones are ranked this week, the first time that has happened in the regular season since 1981. Iowa State coach Dan McCarney says he’s trying to keep it in perspective as seven teams dropped out of the rankings this week, and it only takes one loss to drop out.McCarney admits the recognition for the program that comes with the ranking is welcomed. McCarney says the Cyclones cannot afford a letdown this week against a Troy State team that has played some of the country’s top teams on the road. Troy State lost at Nebraska 31-16 a few weeks ago.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- A 6% pay raise still means Iowa judges will earn less than judges in surrounding states
- Sound and video updates planned for Iowa State sports venues
- State universities requesting room and board increases to handle higher costs
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness