Authorities have released the name of an eastern Iowa man was killed in an early-morning wreck. The Blue Grass man who died in a single-vehicle accident has been identified as 25-year-old Nathan Sierra. He died a little after 3 a.m. Thursday on Highway 22 near Buffalo. Deputies say Sierra was alone when he lost control, hit a curb, rolled several times and was thrown out.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Sound and video updates planned for Iowa State sports venues
- State universities requesting room and board increases to handle higher costs
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness
- ‘Lost winter’ wraps up with Iowa’s 2nd warmest February on record