There have been dozens of “indecent exposure” reports in Marshalltown the past year and a half. The 19th “indecent exposure” report in Marshalltown this calendar year was filed October 4th. The description of the suspect is varied, but there are similarities. The main suspect is described as an Hispanic man who has a mustache. He’s believed to be in his 30s or 40s and is about six feet tall. Many of the reports have been within a mile of a school, and the local police chief is asking for the public to phone 9-1-1 if they see a man hanging around where there are children.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Business Council survey finds national economic conditions weighing on the state
- Affordable housing, senior housing remain major obstacles
- Fort Dodge man accused of killing his father
- Central Iowa man charged with murder of four-month-old
- Feds will send emergency test to all phones, radios and TVs this afternoon