A mishap in Waterloo involving a car and baby stroller could have turned out a lot worse.A car driven by 70-year old Douglas Fox of Waterloo was turning ontoPark Avenue from Sycamore Street in the city when he struck a strollercontaining a two-year old girl. The mother had tried in vain to pull thestroller away to avoid the accident. The child did not need medicalattention, even though an ambulance was sent out. Fox was cited for drivingwhile his license was suspended, failure to yield to a pedestrian and noproof of insurance.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk
- Hinson says younger drivers key to national trucker shortage
- Four Iowa cities set records for December warmth