Southeast Iowa’s Van Buren County is holding its annual fall festival of arts, crafts and entertainment, which was named the 2001 “Event of the Year” by the State Tourism Conference. Stacey Glandon, executive director of the Villages of Van Buren, says the community of Keosauqua is hosting a variety of activities.Glandon says a lumberjack show is on the docket for today and tomorrow with three shows each day at 11:30 AM and at 1:30 and 3:30 P.M. Another big draw to the community this weekend is the Forest Craft Festival which is being held in the Lacey-Keosauqua State Park.For more information, call 800 Tour VBC or surf to “www.villagesofvanburen.com”.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- New challenge to law banning books that describe sex acts from Iowa schools
- Ernst saved from choking during Senate GOP lunch
- Error causes Iowa Lottery to report wrong numbers for Monday Powerball drawing
- UNI receives large donation to help with Campanile renovation
- November 2023 in Iowa? Likely among 20 driest on record