Authorities in northeast Iowa have released the name of the Washburn man who died in a rollover accident last night. A truck driven by 33-year-old Daniel Axline failed to negotiate a curve on a southbound off ramp, left the road and rolled. Axline was thrown from the truck and pronounced dead at the scene. A passenger in the truck, seven-year-old Derrick Mangrich of Waterloo, wasn’t hurt.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- A 6% pay raise still means Iowa judges will earn less than judges in surrounding states
- Sound and video updates planned for Iowa State sports venues
- State universities requesting room and board increases to handle higher costs
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness