There is an in-state volleyball matchup in Ames tonight as tenth-ranked Northern Iowa visits Iowa State. U-N-I coach Bobbi Peterson says they don’t know much about the Cyclones. Peterson says they only have early video from ISU, so they’ll have to be able to make adjustments on the fly. Peterson says the Panthers are expecting a difficult challenge. She says the Cyclone have a lot of strong hitters and a balanced offense that is much improved over last year.U-N-I is 17-2 on the season.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- A 6% pay raise still means Iowa judges will earn less than judges in surrounding states
- Sound and video updates planned for Iowa State sports venues
- State universities requesting room and board increases to handle higher costs
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness