The state of Nebraska is asking for Iowa’s help in finding a man who vanished between his guilty plea and his sentencing. Prosecutors have lost the trail of Roger Van, and are asking for help in tracking down the Nebraska man, there or in Iowa. Van was convicted of assault and false imprisonment after a man he met on the Internet, who came to visit for some S&M, told police it went way too far and he was tied up in the basement of Van’s flower shop in Wayne, Nebraska and tortured for over a week. They’re looking for a 55-year-old white man, 190 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes, probably driving a green 1998 Dodge Caravan with Nebraska license plate “27 comm 931. “
SEARCH THIS SITE
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Iowa Legislators in lawsuit involving voting laws
- Dry February keeps most of state in drought conditions
- This is the Iowa Day of Kindness, so be Iowa Nice!