The Northern Iowa Panthers are on the road to play Youngstown State in Gateway Conference action. The Panthers are 0-2 in the conference and coach Mark Farley says they need to turn things around in a hurry. He says the rally and momentum are against them, and they have to create their own momentum to put the brakes on the losses.Farley say the Panthers must do a better job against the run. He says it comes down to controlling the line of scrimmage. Farley says they’re not playing up to their ability, unless he’s poor judge of talent.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Dry weather could hurt some Iowa trees
- Clear Lake sets record for earliest ice-free date
- DPS Commissioner responds after sports gambling charges dropped
- Iowa paddlers need to be patient and wait for consistent warm weather
- A 6% pay raise still means Iowa judges will earn less than judges in surrounding states