The Iowa Hawkeyes face a Big Ten showdown at eighth-ranked Michigan on Saturday. The Hawkeyes reached the halfway point of the conference race unbeaten after a 24-8 victory over Indiana. He says they start the second half facing the elite team of the conference. Ferentz says the Wolverines are an improved team from a year ago. He says their offensive line is more mature, their quarterback is more experienced. Ferentz says momentum for the Michigan game will be built in practice.The Iowa State Cyclones have another difficult assignment this weekend as they look to bounce back from a loss at second-ranked Oklahoma with a visit to seventh rated Texas. Coach Dan McCarney says he’s anxious to see how the team will bounce back from the adversity of last week. McCarney who expects his players to respond. He says they need to put last Saturday’s beating by Oklahoma behind them and define the legacy of the football team. McCarney says they will find out how they handle adversity this week. McCarney says they haven’t had a game where they’ve been dominated, and it would be nice to play Tennessee Tech again, but they’re going to Texas.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- DeSantis hits 99th county, Trump rallies with crowd in two Iowa cities
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime