Iowa State coach Dan McCarney says the Cyclones will work on redzone offense prior to this weekend’s game at home against Missouri. The Cyclones had the ball deep in Texas territory several times but came away empty in a 21-10 loss. He says they’ve tried a lot of different things, but have been very ineffective in the last few games.McCarney says the missed opportunities have been frustrating, as he says they’re hard thing to overcome and win against great teams.McCarney says part of the problem has been the defenses the Cyclones have faced against Oklahoma and Texas.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Feenstras’ Sioux Center event for presidential hopefuls focuses on faith
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response