Marshall County officials believe they’ve solved the mystery of the death of a man whose body was found in a farm field. Investigators say a duo got spooked trying to steal anhydrous ammonia, and one of the guys ended up running over the other. 36-year-old Brian Eugene Ray of Tama was arrested yesterday for accidentally killing his companion in crime.Thirty-three-year-old Tommy Ray Phillips of Ferguson was found dead in the field earlier this week. Ray, the man arrested yesterday, is charged with reckless driving, vehicular homicide and conspiracy to manufacture meth.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Senate passes religious freedom bill on 31-16 vote
- Supreme Court considers Sioux City case involving the right to call a lawyer
- Webster City man facing animal neglect charges
- Iowan leading board of national council that promotes composting
- Report: Cancer cases are rising in Iowa while cancer deaths fall