A six-man, six-woman jury is now seated to hear a Plymouth County murder case. 38-year-old Donald Boss is charged with first-degree murder in the death of his adopted son Timothy in February of 2000. The trial is scheduled to get underway at 9 AM on Monday, December 2nd. More than 100 residents reported for the jury selection process which started last Wednesday.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Nunn says expelled US House, Senate members shouldn’t get gov’t pensions
- Congresswoman Hinson says legislation needed to address border issues
- Ida Grove woman charged in death of her young son
- Supreme Court reverses ruling giving Manchester man a third attempted murder trial
- DeSantis hits 99th county, Trump rallies with crowd in two Iowa cities