A second northeast Iowa man is charged in connection with the death of aCedar Falls man in September. Cedar Falls police charged 20-year old AndrewSchmitt with involuntary manslaughter. Schmitt was racing his car against acar driven by Charles Waychoff of Waterloo on Highway 58 when Waychoff lostcontrol of his car and crashed into another car driven by 35-year old GrantWheeler of Waterloo. The September 27th accident killed Wheeler. Waychoffhas been charged with vehicular homicide.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Taylor will not resign as county supervisor after wife’s voter fraud convictions
- Ramaswamy calls on Iowa’s governor, GOP rivals to take a stand on carbon pipelines
- Warmer weather is on the way
- Lawsuit challenges Iowa law on sexually-graphic books, discussions of sexual orientation in K-6 classes
- Iowa players honored by B1G