The Grinnell College women’s basketball team will try to accomplish something it has not done in several years: win two games in a season. The Pioneers broke a nearly two year losing streak with a victory over Alverno College of Wisconsin and will try for a second victory today against North Park College in Illinois.First-year coach Andy Hamilton hopes his team shows improvement, and they want to continue improving their shooting. Hamilton says the Pioneers will need to overcome a size disadvantage as they’ll go against two big centers.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- DeSantis hits 99th county, Trump rallies with crowd in two Iowa cities
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime