A county official from north-central Iowa has died while on a Mexican vacation. 42-year-old Wright County Attorney Michael Houser died on Wednesday of an apparent heart attack. He was elected to a second term in office in November. Houser was also a member of the Belmond-Klemme school board. Services are pending.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Sound and video updates planned for Iowa State sports venues
- State universities requesting room and board increases to handle higher costs
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness
- ‘Lost winter’ wraps up with Iowa’s 2nd warmest February on record